- You'll need a Microsoft Azure Subscription. If you don't have one, you can sign up for a 90 Day Trial or if you have a MSDN Subscription you can use your Azure Benefits. You'll use this subscription while working on the hands on labs.
- A laptop (or if can carry a regular PC ) with:
- Visual Studio 2015/2017 (You’d be able to do most of the exercises with the Express edition as well);
- If you don’t have a laptop don’t worry, come anyway and you could make a friend by pairing up with another participant.
A unique community event that will take place on 29 August 2020 for the seventh time in Bulgaria and seventh worldwide. One day deep dive class to help thousands of people get up to speed on developing Cloud Computing Applications for Microsoft Azure. In addition to this great learning opportunity the hands on labs will feature pooling a huge global compute farm to perform research for charity!
Azure Bootcamp takes place at DIFFERENT LOCATIONS WORLDWIDE!
- One-day event in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Up to 300 attendees
- Up to 18 sessions (lectures), up to 3 Tracks
At its heart this event is a local one day Microsoft Azure Community event. At each location, organized by local community leaders and Windows Azure enthusiasts, the event serves to benefit the local community members and to teach essential Microsoft Azure skills and know how. The event is a mix of sessions and labs based on the Microsoft Azure Training Kit.
Brought to you by the Bulgarian BI & .Net (BI & .Net Geeks) User Group. Following up a tradition of hosting a range of great events from User Group meetings, hackathons and conferences (such as SQLSaturday, JS Saturday and SharePoint Saturday) Infragistics in partnership with Microsoft Bulgaria would like to welcome all Microsoft Azure enthusiasts and professionals.